Home   |   History   |   Charities   |   Objectives   |   News   |   Contact

The Charity Commission of England and Wales in a Scheme dated 25th November 1932 established the Harefield Parochial Charities. This was the agglomeration of six ancient charities with common objectives "to benefit either the poor of the Ancient Parish of Harefield or poor persons resident therein".

Harefield village green and pond

Web space & services kindly donated by Through the Line.